jeudi 18 février 2010

Tiger Woods Press Conference and Ample Assumptions

Of course, Tiger Woods is known for his insistence on privacy. Chances are, little of the juicy stuff will be discussed. I would think that all Tiger will do is apologize for his ‘indiscretions’ once more, ask for his privacy, and express hi excitement about returning to golf.

Can’t say that I blame him for wanting a little privacy. After all, he’s a golfer – not a politician. What freaky things he does in his own time is his own business, really.

BUT! If I was Tiger Woods, I would write a juicy tell-all memoir about my past, not leaving anything out. I would then go on Oprah, cry a little and express interest in becoming a ‘changed man’

At least then he would be able to make up some of the money he lost when sponsors dropped him.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire